The government has announced that as from 17th May, face-to-face dance classes may resume. I am sure than there are many people out there who are excited and delighted to hear this news, as am I, but of course there will also be anxiety and worry about how things will now be.
With this in mind, I thought it prudent to inform you of changes that have been made to my venue (Penwortham Youth & Community Centre) to make it safe and COVID aware.
1) There is a car park at the rear (this is not new), and entry (and exit) will be through the back doors
2) It is asked that everyone wears a face mask when entering and leaving the building, although once inside these may be removed (if you are happy to do so).
3) All visitors are asked to use hand sanitizer on entry, and to sign in at the sign-in station.
4) Once in the class room, there are markers on the floor for each person to allow for social distancing.
5) There is a limit to the number of people per class.
6) A fifteen minute break between classes to allow for cleaning and preparation.
I also make a note of who attends each class.
I hope that this helps to ease any worries that you may have in attending face-to-face classes. Should you have any further questions, please do contact me, and I hope to welcome you soon.
I have made a short video to introduce the venue to you, and also to show the measures that have been taken to make it COVID safe. Please watch this video so that you know what to expect when you come to my classes.