Beginners Starter Course
Mobile Beginners Starter Courses
Mobile courses are a good way of bringing a belly dance class (if just a little while) to your area if you happen to live somewhere where there are no teachers available. If you are wanting to set up a regular class, the mobile course could be what you're looking for as a trial to see how it goes.
Here are a few things you need to consider:
1) Venue - Regardless of where you are you will need a venue. If I do not live nearby, I would expect you to find a suitable venue. Consider the following options when looking:
2) Room Space - there must be ample space for the number of people attending. This also includeds ceiling height.
3) Parking - Is there ample parking at or near the venue you are considering
4) Flooring - because belly dance is mostly danced bare foot, you need a good floor, preferably smooth wood boards or vinyl. Definately NOT carpet. It also needs to be well mainained - you don't want to walking across a gritty floor.
5) Heating - whilst we do not want a venue that is too hot, we do need some heating. Trust me - I have danced in cold places and it isn't fun.
Another consideration is:
6) Travel - It is worth remembering that if I am travelling to you there may be travel costs involved. I will reduce these as much as I can but obviously the more times I travel to you the more I have to charge. The costs will be divided between everyone attending the vcourse and you will receive a full breakdown of all expenses before booking. Obviously the more people attend, the lower the travel costs.
More About the Course
During the six hours of tuition, you will be taught some of the basic moves of belly dance. Each hour will focus on a specific type of move to make learning easier and there will be the opportunity to create a mini choregraphy with those moves learne.d.
You can choose how you want the six hours taught, i.e. over the course of a weekend, one hour per week, or three consecutive days (as examples).
The mobile course costs £35 per person, but this is only for the tuition. Travel costs and venue costs will be extra. However, all costs will be discussed prior to booking and a full invoice will be provided upon agreement. Please note that discount is available depending on numbers.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please contact me.
It's great fun, brings people together, and it's a way of getting fit too.
Note: If you find after the 6 weeks that you would like to continue to learn belly dance, this can be discussed before the course ends. I will cater as much as I can your requests.
"I've had the best time on the *beginners crash course, so much fun! Thanks Sarah!"